Now I hate the Holidays


My name is Saif Ali Juma Al kaabi and I am a student at Al Ain Applied Technology School before I join this school, I studied in public schools where we used paper books and notebooks. I did not like this way because it’s boring. All my friends hated  going to school after finishing grade 8. But now I am studying at Al Ain Applied Technology School. I first thought it would be like the old school but I found that it was really different. I did not believe that we can do all the work on the laptop with no books or notebooks. We used to hate the old school but now I like going to school and I hate the holiday. My English teacher is Ahmed Mustafa. He is a good teacher. He is rarely angry but when he is angry, he looks funny and all students love his class. I like him a lot. When he asks us to do something, all students respect him and they do all work that he asks for.

Saif Ali Juma Al kaabi
Grade 9:03