He Inspires

At the beginning of the year I was disappointed because the teacher refused to let me use my Arabic either inside or outside the class. I felt sad but gradually with the help of my Mac laptop I managed to improve my speaking. Learning  new vocabulary by looking at pictures and using online translation tools became fun after some time. I thought I would never be able to teach myself  because it seemed very hard. Not only on me but also on everybody but when you have a goal you can achieve what is impossible. My goal for the first and second learning cycles was to learn how to learn EnglishEvery student tried to do his best to help other students. I am not saying it was easy but after we have done it, I found out that the whole English class makes sense. As Ahmed Moustafa was saying it was when the student becomes a teacher and the teacher becomes a student. What I found good about the class was the discussions during the presentations where students correct each other and the teacher makes his greatest comments. Before I join this class I heard good reviews of Ahmed Moustafa but at the beginning I felt the heat of the difficult tasks and I was worried about the grades. Now when I look at the great time I spent at that class everything started to make sense and I knew that I made the right choice by staying in his class.


Ahmed Saeed Al Jenaibi
Grade 9