Collaboration is no Longer Painful

The learner portfolio is a helpful tool for English learning. We learned many things from the learner portfolio such as grammar skills. For example, we use our books to make power points of grammar so we can learn the grammar rule. When we create the power point, we can review it any time on our iPhones. The problems that we faced when we created the learner portfolio were so many. It was the first time for us to use MAC laptops, so we faced some problems with the laptops but now we can solve it. Another problem that we faced is hacking. Some students learned a way to hack on us , so we suffered for some time. In my old school, English learning was poor. They taught us using an old way. It was so boring. Now we learn English using laptops so every day we learn new things. It is interesting to learn English using laptops. The students in our class help each other. Every one who needs help they will help him. One day the teacher asked us to do activities and take screen shots of the results. Because of my neglect, I didn’t hear the teacher when he spoke, so I asked my friend to help me and teach me the way to take a screen shot and so he did. The class is so helpful and the atmosphere of the school is beautiful.


Rashed Khalaf Saeed Al Shebli
Grade 9