Every Hour in Class Counts


I’m Abdulla Mohammed AL shebli.I am a student at Al Ain Applied Technology High School and I am in grade 09.03. I am fifteen years old. I live in Al Ain city. Building a learner portfolio helped me to learn so many words and so many grammar points.  I am happy that my English has improved.  At the beginning I felt that there is not enough time to complete all the work. I solved that problem by working at home and a cup of  coffee at four everyday. I felt at the beginning that it is impossible but Ahmed Moustafa reminded me that UAE does not the meaning of that word. During this year I have done a lot but I learnt more. I learnt listening from a website called ESL-lab. I did flash grammar activities  at A4esl.org. The teacher even encouraged me to try some online CEPA quizzes. Those websites helped me a lot.


Abdulla Mohammed AL shebli
Grade 9:03