He Surprised Everyone



My name is Abdulla Hasan Al Dhaheri. I am 15 years old. Our English teacher, Ahmed Moustafa wanted us to create a folder and link files for every activity we did using our laptops and name that folder the learner portfolio. In the English class, I don’t recall having many challenges. At the beginning when I first got into this class, I got shocked because the teacher didn’t teach us like the old schools that we were in. Everything was hands on using the Mac laptop and it was unlike anything that I have done before. But now I feel the difference as I can handle any task in the English class. I am not afraid of technology anymore. The teacher gave us some websites that would help us do the work. I built my portfolio using Microsoft office and then created links to an index page placed in the portfolio. We documented the work sometimes by saving the information about the tasks or even recording screen shots and put them in a word document inside the portfolio. 


Abdulla Hasan Al Dhaheri
Grade 9:03