Ahmed Moustafa Opened the Door



Hi my name is Ahmed Saeed Salah Al Jenaibi. I am in 9.06 and I love English very much, also I like other things like playing video games and sometimes watching TV . My hobby is playing basketball and some times I go swimming. I am a student at Al Ain school of Technology. It is the best place if you plan to be an engineer. My teacher is Ahmed Moustafa. He teaches us English. He is a good teacher and I will remember him when I grow up because he is my favorite teacher. My favorite subject is science, because it is the way of future.In my old class, I was with another teacher. He got me all bored as he started explaining vocabulary and grammar.  Sometimes we understand and many times we didn’t.  In my last English class, we did not use the laptop for studying; we used it as playing tool. Most of the class did not know what the teacher was talking about, but after they put me in Ahmed Moustafa’s class I started improving and becoming better and better, because the teacher helped us to become independent learners. If we want him to explain, he would tell us to go online and start searching for answers. Building a learner Portfolio was the greatest project this year.  It took us the whole year to put together, yet it is not complete.

Ahmed Saeed Salah Al Jenaibi
Grade 9:06