A New Idea Looks Crazy at First




Hi. My name is Mohammad Saif Al Alawi. I am in grade 9:06 . I study English in Ahmed Moustafa’s class and I love it. I was worried at the beginning because sometimes the teacher makes us work very hard but it’s ok now, I am comfortable with it . Ahmed Moustafa had an idea that we first thought that it was a crazy idea but later on it happened to be a great idea. That idea is the learner portfolio. When we started, I have faced a lot of difficulties but I was able to deal with them all successfully.Before joining Al Ain Applied technology High School (ATHS) I was good at English but I’m better now and I have learned so many new words I think more than 1000 new words. The projects are Always on iMovie and they are pure fun. I get ready to make a Movie and it feels that I’m a director of a real Movie. You have the freedom to choose your themes, visuals and then add music and sound effects. You have the option to publish it to iTunes or even Facebook. Many students all over the world can watch your movie. It is not about the task anymore, it is about what I cam do or say.

Mohammad Saif Al Alawi
Grade 9:06