Help Me Discover


Our English Teacher, Ahmed Moustafa gave us a good idea to create a single file that links all our works. I liked the idea because it is a good idea to organize our work at the English class. We should read any English lesson and try to understand first on our own first. We had many problems first because some of the lessons were not clear. When we ran to the teacher for help he said that he does not have all the answers and he recommended that we try to find online help. After we downloaded many power points, flash games, videos and tutorials we presented everything to the whole class. Students rated the material downloaded. We  voted on the best files to teach a specific lesson then we shared the files.The difference between my class now and my old class is that at this class I use technology to learn and find out my own answers.

Faisal Abdullah Nasser Al Abdel Salam
Grade 9:06